We supply a full range of permanent way components and track smalls, available from stock at short notice.
We stock a wide range of common fastenings and fixings used in across railway network. Our materials can also be used in other private and industrial locations such as depots, sidings, train care depots, preservation societies and port authorities. All new components are Network Rail compliant and conform to the latest standards and specifications.
We also offer a wide range of serviceable components where a more cost effective solution is required.
Some of the items available include:
- Rail clips (PR401A, E1809, FC1504, E2007)
- Fishplates and fishbolts
- Liftplates and junction fishplates
- Rail pads (H pads, lipped pads, under baseplate pads)
- Chairscrews (AS, LS, LX, maintenance type)
- Insulators (orange, blue, composite, gauge and field)
- Steel Keys and panlocks
- 1” diameter switch and crossing bolts
- Stretcher bars , connecting rods, lever boxes
- S&C washers (main, auxiliary, stock rail washers, CV and CVH)
A delivery service is also available for both the UK and overseas.
For more information or to place an order please email us or call 0114 241 5000.