Highways services and asset management
Balfour Beatty provides high quality asset strategy, management and planning consultancy services to a wide range of public and private sector customers.
We maintain, manage and operate major highway networks, and we provide specialist, reliable, sustainable and creative advice for asset management planning and implementation.
Among our many areas of transport expertise are local area agreements and performance and strategic reviews.
We also provide:
- Project and programme management for customers such as the Department for Transport, Highways England, Transport Scotland, the Welsh Assembly Government and local authorities
- Development of both highway and traffic asset management plans
- Local authority highway asset valuations
- Service level development, in consultation with stakeholders
- Value management and option appraisal
- Highway maintenance plans and other management documents
- Environment and biodiversity consultancy
- Pavement investigation, including material testing and reports
- Gap analysis
- Business process reviews
- Training and workshops
- Public consultations
- Procurement advice
- Risk management.